5 BENEFITS OF DRONE USAGE FOR MOSQUITO CONTROL
Drones are especially beneficial for mosquito control programs due to their cost-effective and efficient treatment options.
Some of its use cases include within an IPM program – particularly in the areas of surveillance, monitoring and larval and adult mosquito treatments – include:
- Remote sensing and surveillance of larval and adult mosquito hotspots
- Mapping micro-environmental compositions
- Reaching and treating otherwise hard-to-reach locations and standing water deposits
- No operational footprint or impacts on sensitive environments
- More precise treatments and product application